some advise

lucien

I don't own this cam anymore. Gave it to a lifelong friend. I have to take pics of a Christening I guess in a church and he told me not to bring my cam. Data card/cable reasons. If anyone can help, what should I do? Keep the presets. I configured it for him beforehand. Go Auto all the way. He is even using the old sigma lens I gave him. All auto, lens is older than most of you are etc.

thanks in advance,

ps Just shoot and keep the best ones? I hardly do people :eek:

lucien

and I want to get rid of this cam from my proflie. I guess that's what mondays are for jk. I'm not a senior, I just ask too many questions :)

when i wake up will there be a magic answer, sweet dreams

Last edited:

lucien

Hi I literally slept on it. I'm going to use my Camera with the 18-55mm lens and use his memory card in my camera. That way we get the best of both worlds. What a diff a day or some sleep makes. after the event he can keep the card and everyone is happy.

lucien

my friend says, he can only see the 6 pics he took before he gave the card. I told him to get a reader/usb and then get back to me. I also told him we shouldn't we swapping out the card with diff cams. I hope everything is OK. do you think the data is lost or I should get the card back and fix stuff up for him

thanks