Took this yesterday......

fotojack

I was out at a bird sanctuary yesterday, just before it began to pour, and got this shot of a duck. Actually, I have a few more shots of ducks, but since this is the Critique forum, just one at a time. :) Tell me what you think.View attachment 3816

AxeMan - Rick S.

Jack, I'm going to use a phrase borrowed from someone here, I don't remember who.

Seeing this photo gave me a laugh, it's the first thing that popped in my mind and had to share.

"Looks like you shot the Southbound end of a Northbound Duck". :p

Don't feel bad, I happens to me all the time.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I like the waves, they are so sharp. I find the crop a little tight. Good capture.

fotojack

Jack, I'm going to use a phrase borrowed from someone here, I don't remember who.

Seeing this photo gave me a laugh, it's the first thing that popped in my mind and had to share.

"Looks like you shot the Southbound end of a Northbound Duck". :p

Don't feel bad, I happens to me all the time.

LOL, yeah I had the same thought when I shot this one, Rick. :) I was in an awkward position when I took this shot. I wish they had been facing me, but...........I take what I can get. :)

ohkphoto

Snow White
I thought the same thing, but Rick put it better: if only that other duck had looked your way . . .sigh
But it's still a good shot ..sharp detail and beautiful water. . . did you use a polarizer?

Tigertail

LOL, yeah I had the same thought when I shot this one, Rick. :) I was in an awkward position when I took this shot. I wish they had been facing me, but...........I take what I can get. :)

Jack, take some food with you next time, bribery can work wonders!

Love the ripples and the feather details.

Heather