Badly Wanted, a Nikon MB-D12 battery grip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill16

Does anybody have a Nikon brand MB-D12 battery grip you'd be willing to part with! I'm going a bit nuts here, since this is the first time buying a Nikon without getting a grip to go with it! I have an extra Nikon brand MB-D10 that I will be donating here soon to a member here who can use it! Can anybody help me out a bit?

jay_dean

Can't help you there Bill, but understand your frustration. A camera doesn't feel right without a grip to me either

oldsalt

I've got one.... but you can't have it .... ha ha ... 'cause it's on my new D810... :D
Good luck with your "hunt" Bill.
cheers
oldsalt

dennybeall

I may have one - send me the camera and I can try the grip on it and see how it works. I may have to test it out for a while just to be sure it's the right grip........................

jay_dean

I may have one - send me the camera and I can try the grip on it and see how it works. I may have to test it out for a while just to be sure it's the right grip........................
I think you'd have a better chance of borrowing Bills wife for a week!!:D:D:D

Bill16

Well folks I no longer need a battery grip having bought one! :) So I'll just say thank you to you all for your comments both funny or helpful, and close this thread! I may start a new one soon if I can figure out how to trade for or pay for the item I need/want! Lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.