Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX - SOLD

Blacktop

Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX

This lens is in mint condition. No scratches, no fungus no dings.
Glass and body looks brand new.
I only ship to the continental US. $300.00 flat.
I pay shipping and paypal fees.

Please note that this is a DX lens. Also it will not autofocus on the 3xxx and 5xxx bodies.

Comes with original box, lens hood and front and rear lens caps.

I'm selling it to pay for a camera, and will be buying another as soon as I can afford it. Great UWA lens!

List Date: 3/24/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nikonites

Attachments

• _DSC8045.jpg
    _DSC8045.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 352
  • _DSC8036-Edit.jpg
    _DSC8036-Edit.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 319
  • _DSC8040.jpg
    _DSC8040.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 305
  • _DSC8043.jpg
    _DSC8043.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:

dickelfan

Just sent payment Blacktop....I've been debating between a sigma 10-20 and this lens. I've rented it many times before and always liked it. I'm planning on using it mostly to start taking real estate photos, but also for landscapes. Let me know if you need any info.

Blacktop

Thanks @dickelfan. I'm at work till about midnight or so. Drive a truck. I will send PM if I need more info. If not, Ill send it out UPS in the morning. I hate the post office.lol

I love my Tokina 11-16. I have been using it on my D7100 and originally I got it for using inside when I wanted to get the entire room in a shot. Since I got it I keep finding more and more uses for it. There is a bit of a learning curve for it and post processing in cleaning up the distortion becomes critical but easy once you figure it out.

Blacktop

I love my Tokina 11-16. I have been using it on my D7100 and originally I got it for using inside when I wanted to get the entire room in a shot. Since I got it I keep finding more and more uses for it. There is a bit of a learning curve for it and post processing in cleaning up the distortion becomes critical but easy once you figure it out.
If I wasnt going FX I would never have sold it.