Post withheld

canuck257

I posted a reply in the D5300 forum earlier today that was withheld from appearing until seen by a moderator. This is a new experience for me and I am concerned that I may have unintentionally breached some rule of etiquette. Can one of the moderators enlighten me please?

What was the post? I don't see any awaiting approval right now. There are several reasons a post will need approval especially when you are a new member. You could have a link in there and being a new member the forum software will think you might be a spammer. One thing that will happen sometime is you are not logged in and you can't post if you are not logged in.

One of use generally sees post needing approval pretty fast and tries to take care of it. Had there been a major breach of etiquette we would have let you know or booted you out of the forum LOL.

canuck257

Thanks Don, the post, which stll has not appeared, was made at the same time as another that has appeared. It was a thank you to Bourbon Neat and a comment on his screen name to the effect that I am fond of Makers Mark. I briefly saw a post in it's place referring to moderator approval which is no longer visible. I guess they went down that mysterious cyber space black hole!

Danno

Never was that big a fan of Makers. It was good, but I preferred Woodford Reserve...

Danno
D3200
Nikkor AF-S 50 mm1.8 G
Sigma 18-250 Macro