saw the D750 for $1629.00

Bill16

I just saw the D750 new HERE for $1629.00 in case you want one while they are still on sale! :)

Just passing on the info in case it's worthwhile to you. I'm more interested in the D700 as I posted in the want to buy sub-forum! ! :)

Whiskeyman

Apparently, they are not an authorized dealer. Do an online search for them and "review", and you might be less inclined to purchase from them.

Remember, if it's sounds too good to be true, it likely isn't as it appears.

WM

Bill16

As I said in the first post my friend, I wasn't interested in the D750 myself. I just saw it and thought some here might be.

I'm just interested in another D700. Lol :)

Apparently, they are not an authorized dealer. Do an online search for them and "review", and you might be less inclined to purchase from them.

Remember, if it's sounds too good to be true, it likely isn't as it appears.

WM

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Also, when I looked at the item description all I could see was the camera body. It might be one of these companies that advertise the cam at that price but then sell you the battery, charger, cord and strap. Usually, these heartless companies will take your money and then call you back to say there is a problem and they'll rob you blind.

As it was mentioned number of times: If it looks too good to be true, run away and never look back. I personally prefer to buy my cameras from a local camera store. I pay about 200.00$ more, but I'm helping local economy and, if anything goes wrong with the camera, they'll be there to handle the issue with the Nikon.

Whiskeyman

My D700 is fine buddy! I'm just wanting a second one! Lol :)

I'm happy to hear that you're good with the first one. I thought about selling mine to get the D750, as well as selling my D7100 to get the D7200, but my wife saw me looking and reminded me that we have another child entering college in the fall. There goes that idea!!!:sorrow:

WM

Bill16

Mmmmmm what kinda shape is your D700 in my friend? What the actuation count buddy? Maybe we could work something out, hmmmm? Lol :D

I'm happy to hear that you're good with the first one. I thought about selling mine to get the D750, as well as selling my D7100 to get the D7200, but my wife saw me looking and reminded me that we have another child entering college in the fall. There goes that idea!!!:sorrow:

WM