Just Messing Around!

Carolina Photo Guy

This thread is open to just about anyone that wants to mess around with their photography.

Since I started it, I'll go first. I hope everyone enjoys this.

Early Morning Bling.jpg

"Early Morning Bling"

Rick M

Awesome color Pete.

Great idea for a thread Pete. Only problem is whenever I start messing around with Photography, the model slaps me :)

Carolina Photo Guy

Mimosa Blossom.jpg

"Mimosa Blossom Again"

Enjoy

BTW, this thread is OPEN TO EVERYONE!!!!

Y'all post those shots you want to show that just don't belong anyplace else. They belong HERE!

Just-Clayton

have to laugh. reminds me of the lsd days too.( not that i know about that stuff) i think it would look good on a poster or stretched canvas under black light!! Good idea anthony. i might get enough pics and set a slide show to this song.

Last edited:

Vermontster

The full song In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida (album version) is 17:05 in Length. Not the 8:54 You Tube version posted.

There is a live version that's 19:00, and a single (guessing is was released on a 45' that's 2:52

Saw these guys in the mid 70's and still have the drum solo banging around inside my head.

Just-Clayton

hey pete just realized you live in that area of NC. was stationed in havelock for 2 yrs and lived in new bern for about 6 months. i sure do miss that area.

Mike150

Hey Pete,

I really like the starburst effect on "Early Morning Bling". Did you use a Camera Filter on that or was it done in Post?

Carolina Photo Guy

Hey Pete,

I really like the starburst effect on "Early Morning Bling". Did you use a Camera Filter on that or was it done in Post?

I have the D3100. That is one of the in-camera effects. I can choose either 4, 6 or 8 point and choose how many and what length the rays are.

I really like this camera! :)