I am "not really" advancing

J-see

I must say I am so accustomed to those new options, I would no longer know how to do without.

Oh wait; I do... in fact I've never known different.

What's going on with me promised firmware?

I am advancing huh? A very early April Fools?

It's raining; I'm grumpy. ;)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I must say I am so accustomed to those new options, I would no longer know how to do without.

Oh wait; I do... in fact I've never known different.

What's going on with me promised firmware?

I am advancing huh? A very early April Fools?

It's raining; I'm grumpy. ;)

You should consider yourself lucky, at least you don't have to shovel rain like I do snow. About 6 inches of wet heavy snow to take care of before I get the car out of the driveway... But it does make for nice pics. Here is a straight out of camera jpeg just resized for the forum. Taken from behind my office's window.

MCC_5541 - copie.jpg

gqtuazon

Gear Head
You should consider yourself lucky, at least you don't have to shovel rain like I do snow. About 6 inches of wet heavy snow to take care of before I get the car out of the driveway... But it does make for nice pics. Here is a straight out of camera jpeg just resized for the forum. Taken from behind my office's window.

Nice capture with the Df Marcel. It's a nice scene but I guess it gets too old after a while huh?

J-see

Must be your D750 thats the problem,give you £50 for it :D

It got the flare issue so that's a really good price you offer there. If you give me 65, I'll throw in the Tam. You might be lucky and get a "freeze flare" when using both.