end of fiole error with D750 in Lightroom

Just purchased new D750 last Wednesday. Photos were extremely sharp and low light capability was outstanding. I was able to use my teleconverter behind my 70-200, run the ISO to 1600 and get sharp pics.

However, when importing into Lightroom I noticed "end of file" errors showing up on 3 of the 13 pics I imported. This continued every time I imported pics into LR. Some of the pics, although not having the error message, had color streaks across the bottom third of the pic.

I phoned Nikon and the young lady in the tech department told me "Nikon does not support 3rd party software" and that I should be using NX2 software. I tried to explain that I had never had this problem with my D7000 and D7100 but it went on deaf ears.

I next installed the latest version of NX2 and imported pics into it. There appeared to be no errors but when I actually opened a pic it showed as defective.

This error occurred with RAW files.

Checked and found that my firmware was current. Also tried 12 bit instead of 14 with no success.

Returned camera to B&H and requested they send another. Will see what happens when I receive the new one.