Is there truly no cure?

PavementPilot

NAS, it is going to be the death of me. Yup, I had another relapse. I picked up the SB-700 today. It is such an easy flash to configure, and easy to control the SB-600 with. So, I have given up buying the AF-S 50mm 1.8 now. With 2 flashes, I can use the kit lens very nicely.

If you see an obituary of me, you know NAS did it, by way of my wifes hand.

goz63

If you find a cure let me know. You get one thing you have been waiting for and you just start looking at the next one LOL. Maybe there is a vaccine...

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Congrats on your SB 700. Don't feel so bad since I purchase a SB 900 myself and it's my 3rd flash. I am not sure if I need it but I bought it to add it with my SB 800 and 600. Sounds familiar? I think the only cure is to get rid of thes plastic cards so that I don't have any information to place my order online.

PavementPilot

We have health care in Canada, so I dont need to pay for visits to the doctor, but I know for a fact if I give into NAS once more, my wife will kill me.

Tigertail

We have health care in Canada, so I dont need to pay for visits to the doctor, but I know for a fact if I give into NAS once more, my wife will kill me.

You had better hope that when she has killed you, she doesn't sell all your gear for what you told her you paid for it!!!!

Heather