An afternoon out with BA

480sparky

BA (for Boat Anchor, or Bad-Ass, whichever you prefer) is my RB67. Since today was a nice day (low 70s!) and I got done with work early, I headed downtown with it and a roll of film.

It was supposed to be a leisurely evening of editing, but my computer got hijacked. So that killed about 4 hours of my play time. But it seems to be fixed now.

So on with the show!

Nomade%20No%204%20Edit%20post.jpg

RB67
50mm
1/15
f/11
Red 25A

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Your recents posts are real teasers for me. I'm kind of tempted to get my Hasselblad out of the closet for a spin... But I don't have a scanner nor darkroom. That's what is keeping me from using it. I'm still wishing (hoping) for a digital back for it one of these days, I mean a full 6x6 cm affordable one, meaning I won't have to take a mortgage on my house to buy it. :) I love your shot.

480sparky

Your recents posts are real teasers for me. I'm kind of tempted to get my Hasselblad out of the closet for a spin... But I don't have a scanner nor darkroom. That's what is keeping me from using it. I'm still wishing (hoping) for a digital back for it one of these days, I mean a full 6x6 cm affordable one, meaning I won't have to take a mortgage on my house to buy it. :) I love your shot.

I'm using a Canon 9000F Mark II to scan these. I end up with a 350mp TIFF if I do the highest resolution possible. So I'm going to be putting some color film through it when spring comes