D3100 commercial

Just-Clayton

well the question was. how come i didnt see the feature on the lcd in the commercial on my camera. come to find out the feature is on the camera. i just never used it since i know a little about taking pics. the feature was on the guide part of the selector. it just showed what was the best setting for taking certain shots. it is a nice feature for people not knowing what to set.

JohnFrench

The commercial with Ashton Kutscher (sp) is kind of fast paced and confusing, I only saw where it made a quick reference to movie capability at the end. The blurb about another camera for sale at the very end of the commercial made me say, why bother advertising the D3100? Good they got the info out there, but IMO it was not very well done. And as far as I could see, there was no mention of the LCD Live View in the commercial.

JohnFrench

Thanks for that YouTube link. I guess one would have to know what he was looking at to interpret what is being seen in the commercial. Although "Live View" is not specifically mentioned, it does show a woman being captured in live view mode, but as I said one would have to know what you were looking at. At any rate, I like the commercial for it's D3100 promotion.