Couple of recent wedding pics...

kevy73

DSC_9323-Edit-XL.jpg

Quite like how this turned out - took 3 goes for the 'writer' to get the word LOVE readable in 5 seconds. Any longer than 5 seconds and the movement of the bride and groom was too much and too distracting. 5 seconds still shows their movement a bit, but I think they did a good job of staying as still as they could and then my flash at the end of the 5 seconds froze them nicely.

kevy73

DSC_0462-XL.jpg

Happy bride is happy! Fun bride to be here. She was nearly jumping out of her skin so I got her up onto the bed to use up some energy... :)

kevy73

DSC_2590-XL.jpg

Gorgeous light coming from over their shoulders. Lit them up with 2 SB-900 mounted in a reflector umbrella.

kevy73

From a morning beach wedding which was quite unique. I am on the west coast of Australia so usually when I do beach shots the sun is over the couples shoulders as we try and get sunset shots. This time of the morning however the sun was still rising so it was lighting up the bride and groom nicely. Obviously no sunset to get, but it was a unique and different experience for me dealing with this light in this setting.

DSC_1446-XL.jpg

DSC_1457-XL.jpg

DSC_8854-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_9271-XL.jpg

Julian59

Wow!! These beach wedding pictures are outstanding! The venue is so romantic. Hey can you please share some wedding pictures that you captured at Chicago Wedding Venues? Actually I want to get married in Chicago.

Last edited: