Budget remote camera/flash trigger for D3300 and Yongnuo YN-568EX.

mikejb

I want to use a Yongnuo YN-568EX flash off-camera (D3300). Could anyone recommend me a decent wireless budget camera/flash trigger please? I've looked around the web but am getting a little bit confused by all the different choices. I don't need fancy bells and whistles. Ideally I'd like some input from someone who has got a similar setup.

Thanks.

Mike.

Daz

I like you wasn't looking for Bells and Whistles and I came across these on eBay ( I also have a D3300)

PT-04NE 4 Channels Wireless Speedlite Radio Flash Trigger Set With 3 Receivers | eBay

I have 2 flashes that I use in my setup to these were perfect, It works fine with my YN560II and with my old school Nikon SB16 but it refuses to play ball with my Cristal CDG-1N from Jessops even though it states it will work witth flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower

There is a workaround I use that when I am using the Cristal I use it as a slave flash

I mentioned it to the eBayer and they refunded me and let me keep it

Is this any help ?

mikejb

Thanks for the replies.

I had considered the Yongnuo RF-603 but was hoping to get the opinion of someone who had used them. Makes sense to buy then I suppose as they are made by the same manufacturer as the flash I'm using.

As for the PT-04NE, I must admit I hadn't heard of these. I doubt I'll find anything much cheaper than that! Thanks for the info, Daz.

Mike.

weebee

Thanks for the replies.

I had considered the Yongnuo RF-603 but was hoping to get the opinion of someone who had used them. Makes sense to buy then I suppose as they are made by the same manufacturer as the flash I'm using.

As for the PT-04NE, I must admit I hadn't heard of these. I doubt I'll find anything much cheaper than that! Thanks for the info, Daz.

Mike.

I have four of the 603N's. The only difference with them and the 603NII is that you don't need to switch them between trans to receive. They do it on their own, less head ache. And they are the same price. They work awesome. With the cable that comes with them, they make a much better remote shutter trigger then the IR ones. You can shoot the camera from a different room. Since you don't have to be in line of sight with the camera. I've used them on three different flashes with no issues.

DSCN1010.jpg

Last edited:

scoot1320

Hi, I have a Nikon D3300 and would be interested to know such Flashgun and Trigger Set you have and what they are like! I have been looking for days, and as a novice, it's all very confusing! I want a flash gun to use off and on camera and a Trigger set that does the metering off camera. Can you help in anyway, as you have the same camera as me :) Thanks Maria