HOYA 4-stop ND filter one day sale

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks, Hark, that's a nice find! The four-stop is a handy filter for when I'm at the beach or in the desert... I might just pick up a couple of those at that price.

I ordered one myself. My 3-stop is an 82mm filter, and while I have a step up ring to use with it, this will fit my 18-35mm Nikon lens. Looks like 65% are now claimed so I imagine this might even sell out by early afternoon.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks for the heads up hark.

You are welcome. Slim profile filters are more difficult to find so it's a good price for something that can be used on wide angle lenses. It can be used on other lenses as well.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Looks like it is sold out. The price is back up to $119.95, and it is on back order.

nikonpup

is the hoya 4 nd filter a a good average/medium filter as opposed to a variable?
buy a set (min 3) for the largest dia. Lens you have. Then get step up rings so they will mount on your other smaller dia, lens. if you buy just one filter it will be the wrong density/or size when you need it. With 3 you can stack them for several combinations. Usually they get left in the car when i do a photo walk.