70-300 cx

Phillydog1958

This is the best review that I've read on the 70-300 CX. It covered all of my concerns. Thanks for posting. This lens is well worth the investment. The author posted great example shots. I've also seen photos taken with this lens on another forum. They were also very good.

Last edited:

Chito

I don't have an idea how long it will take to get it but I'm also still waiting for the V1 I got from ebay.so it's all good Tomorrow I'm getting the 10-30mm PD for it. I've already given the J2 with the 10-30mm to my wife. ;)

Phillydog1958

I don't have an idea how long it will take to get it but I'm also still waiting for the V1 I got from ebay.so it's all good Tomorrow I'm getting the 10-30mm PD for it. I've already given the J2 with the 10-30mm to my wife. ;)

The 10-30mm PD is a good, little lens. You might want to look at the 6.7-13mm. It's my favorite, and good luck with that V1.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
The 10-30mm PD is a good, little lens. You might want to look at the 6.7-13mm. It's my favorite, and good luck with that V1.

+1 on the 10-30 PD. I'm pretty impressed with it on my wife's J4. Highly recommend the 6.7-13mm too - it's my favorite UWA anywhere. Great lens.

Chito

Thanks!! I just checked the V1 is now in Toronto. :) Also thanks for fueling my gear addiction LOL That 6.7-13mm will be my next buy. With that I'll have the full range from 6.7 to 300 plus the 18.5 prime.