D750 Availability?

geoffreyc

Been saving my pennies to get one of these but of course with the flare issue and the recall of dealer stock this is not possible at the moment.

Has anybody heard when they might be available again here in the UK?

Initially, the word was mid-feb but all the dealers I have spoken to are still in the dark.

Many thanks

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
They still haven't shown up on the shelves here in Canada as far as I know. They might take their time and do it right this time.

gzub

B&H used to list them as backordered in the US but it just switched to arrives in 2-3 days and has a "new version" graphic on it. I took that as they will arrive soon so I put my order in... Hopefully a good sign...

Sent from my Nexus 5

J-see

When I was in the shop last Friday, the owner was on the phone with Nikon and got word his order of D750s was available so I assume they'll be hitting the shelves everywhere.

Chris E

I decided to go with Adorama even though they are backordered. Much better deal than B&H since I want the 3 year spills and drops thing and it comes with a bunch of other stuff. Very excited to move to FF! Nikon D750 FX-Format Digital SLR Body Only Camera With Pro Accessory Kit 1543 C

I ordered the kit with the 24-120 last night from Adorama, and it is on backorder. Called to add a lens filter to my order and was told they expect to get more in the first week of March.

Chris E

I saw B&H website last night had theirs back in stock on Feb 23 so hopefully you are right. Or maybe their late Feb stock is committed and I will be in the next round. Oh well I've still got a pretty good camera to use while I wait. I believe a friend wants to buy my D7100 but I am torn about selling it. If she doesn't want it I will probably keep it, at least for awhile.

Chris E

I don't really need a second body, but I do like the extra reach on tele and in normal light I doubt the IQ will be visibly less than the D750. I always planned to go to FF for various reasons but that plan got accelerated with this sale. The D800 was only $600 more with the 24-120 and that was tempting. Now the 80-400 is on my Xmas list instead of the D750.

mrpbnm

I ordered one from Adorama on 2/16. It was on backorder, but I got email from them today saying that it would "ship by the end of today". I guess they are back in stock.