This year's DC Autoshow

SkvLTD

http://skvoraltdphoto.com/portfolio_page/2015-washington-autoshow/

2015-Washington-DC-Autoshow-023-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT350.jpg

skater

Nice shot! I was too distracted by the pinball. :)

I did grab this, though:

box3roll94_017.jpg

Not really a wonderful shot of it, but I was just glad that I got to see one of them in person!

SkvLTD

Nice shot! I was too distracted by the pinball. :)

Honestly, the Wildcat, replica Daytona, and Esprit were the only real things worth it this year. Knowing Ultimate Garage though, Esprit is probably a replica as well. All in all though, I'll likely skip this thing in the following years and try to hop over to Detroit or NY to see how those ones go.

And you can really tell I wasn't feeling most of it from the shots as well.

skater

Honestly, the Wildcat, replica Daytona, and Esprit were the only real things worth it this year. Knowing Ultimate Garage though, Esprit is probably a replica as well. All in all though, I'll likely skip this thing in the following years and try to hop over to Detroit or NY to see how those ones go.

And you can really tell I wasn't feeling most of it from the shots as well.

I don't think my wife was impressed by the Esprit, but I liked it. She wants a sporty car of her own and really liked the Subaru BRZ. Of course we can't test drive at the show, and we're a couple years away from buying so this is just a kick the tires thing.

We've spent the last few years really looking at pickups, not expecting to buy one but sort of wanting to replace ours. We're glad we did look at them last year because we finally gave up on the one we had, and we knew what we wanted to replace it!

SkvLTD

I don't think my wife was impressed by the Esprit, but I liked it. She wants a sporty car of her own and really liked the Subaru BRZ. Of course we can't test drive at the show, and we're a couple years away from buying so this is just a kick the tires thing.

We've spent the last few years really looking at pickups, not expecting to buy one but sort of wanting to replace ours. We're glad we did look at them last year because we finally gave up on the one we had, and we knew what we wanted to replace it!

86 is solid, though buying the better-interiored Scooby version would still not sit right with me this being the new 86. Else, I just didn't see anything else besides the 1900's Ford to be of any particular interest.