What is a Nikonite?

jcottone45

I think Pete's definition is about right, as long as you have a nikon camera, and are willing to help other users learn the art of photography through their nikon camera.!!

fotojack

A Nikonite is a Nikon brand user/photographer that goes to sleep at night thinking about photography and wakes up in the morning dreaming about photography. This person is also a member of the Nikonites web site family of Niko-NUTS! :) A Nikonite helps other Nikon owners understand the merits of their camera.

Vermontster

An individual that seeks to develop their artistic skills while their fellow Nikonites provide lots of encouragement to do so; all while utilizing awesome Nikon equipment!!!

AxeMan - Rick S.

Brilliant, Rick! :) This would look good on the back of a T-shirt. :)

As much as I like to take credit for this, It's a phrase we used to use in the Jaycee's. I substituted the word PEOPLE for the word Photographers. It stills applies for us because it's true! Everyone I have had contact with on this site is, "CRAP" in my eyes. I have learned so much from you people here in a short time, and I cannot thank you all enough. So thanks once again all of you for being "CRAP"

You want to put it on a T-shirt? go right ahead, I'll be happy to buy one and wear it with pride!

You'll learn more about my Jaycee back round in my Weekly Challenge entry next week when I post.

Last edited by a moderator:

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Great answers everyone.

I'm trying to figure out what it would look like if it were in a dictionary. For example:

Ni·kon·ite [Nahy-kuh-nahyt n]

Carolina Photo Guy

Great answers everyone.

I'm trying to figure out what it would look like if it were in a dictionary. For example:

Ni·kon·ite [Nahy-kuh-nahyt n]

You never specified the purpose of the definition.

The dictionary definition is easy.

Nikonite

A member of an online group of photographic geniuses.

See? Simple. :)

Pete