Feedback..

robinchun

Not been on here that long but any feedback/comments would be welcome..

Robin

Attachments

• DSC_0033.JPG
    DSC_0033.JPG
    975.7 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC_0064.JPG
    DSC_0064.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
ALL THIS , My point of view only :D

in the first pic , i would have wanted more of the roads , where ever there is photo , there must be a story , i could relate anything to it , tough i feel there are plenty of places in it where you could have added a bit more perspective . Alas it feels like a nice scenery :) , would have loved to see some on the stones ...

in the second pic , the silhouette structure is interesting , u could have cropped the shot until the last small pillar , with the horizon of the sea , given more space to the sea and the mountains on the right .
the things on the bottom right of the frames gives a AWW!!! feeling actually , u could have avoided that . Similarly i would have loved to see some more additional subject above the silhouette

anyways .. keep clicking :)

Last edited by a moderator:

robinchun

ALL THIS , My point of view only :D

in the first pic , i would have wanted more of the roads , where ever there is photo , there must be a story , i could relate anything to it , tough i feel there are plenty of places in it where you could have added a bit more perspective . Alas it feels like a nice scenery :) , would have loved to see some on the stones ...

in the second pic , the silhouette structure is interesting , u could have cropped the shot until the last small pillar , with the horizon of the sea , given more space to the sea and the mountains on the right .
the things on the bottom right of the frames gives a AWW!!! feeling actually , u could have avoided that . Similarly i would have loved to see some more additional subject above the silhouette

anyways .. keep clicking :)

Thanks for that..much appreciated

Robin

fotojack

Both nice shots. The first could have used a circular polarizer filter to make the clouds stand out more. The second seemed a tad underexposed; maybe could have shot it at a higher ISO, or a +0.3 EV.

KWJams

Nice shots. The first one has a great leading line for the viewer's eyes to follow, but the people in the distance becomes a distraction and the shot would have been much better in my opinion if the walk would have been empty. I also agree that the stones in the foreground need to be in focus more clearly. It seems that we tend to neglect the foreground when trying to capture that perfect depth of field.

robinchun

Nice shots. The first one has a great leading line for the viewer's eyes to follow, but the people in the distance becomes a distraction and the shot would have been much better in my opinion if the walk would have been empty. I also agree that the stones in the foreground need to be in focus more clearly. It seems that we tend to neglect the foreground when trying to capture that perfect depth of field.

Thanks Ken..duly noted

Robin