Circus Photos?

Curt

Taking my son to the circus tomorrow (Wa Wa Shrine Circus) anyone know if I can take my camera and take pics.? I sent them a E mail asking but got no reply. Anyone have any experience with this?

Curt

picture of the site when the circus is being held
DSC_1608.JPG

Curt

Yes Jen, I did check their web site and there was nothing about it anywhere?
So I e mailed them, but got no reply so far. As it is tomorrow I guess unless I get an answer from someone before then I will leave the camera at home?? It would have be a lot of fun shooting all the excitment :).

AxeMan - Rick S.

I'm a pain in the a$5, I'd take my camera, if given a hard time I would ask if they stopped everyone with their cell phone camera too and asked them not to bring them in of use them. Can't see why on earth you couldn't, but who knows.

You know where the site is, find someone and ask (Scary I know asking questions around a Circus)

Jen I just looked no website. I did find some photos of Circus's, but not as many as I thought.

Tough Call

Curt

Well I took my camera (D7000 w 70-300mm lens) to the circus no problem taking pictures...lol.
Check out my gallery, you will see a lot of pics. over the next while (took so many good ones I don't know which ones to post...lol.) Had a blast & my son loved it:).

ohkphoto

Snow White
Good that you took your camera! I didn't have mine when I rode the elephant. Since then my rule is always, take some kind of camera with you always!

Nice shots!

Curt

Thanks Helen, it was a lot of fun, but a challenge to shot fast action under low light conductions. I got so many great shots, so you will see them pop up now and then in my gallery….lol.