What is 365?

fotojack

Did a search and found nothing specific.

Is this a picture per day exercise?

Any rules or guidelines to follow? :confused:

Yup, a picture per day.........hence....the 365.......as in days in a year. :)

The only rule is, the picture must be on the specified day that you're posting it.

KWJams

I pretty much always have a camera with me -- but posting daily would be a problem. Can you make a weekly dump of pictures?

AxeMan - Rick S.

I pretty much always have a camera with me -- but posting daily would be a problem. Can you make a weekly dump of pictures?

Your mostly doing it for yourself and to better your skills. This is a fun thing no winners or losers. Only "Rule" is, take a picture a day for 365 days in a row. If you can only dump once a week then go for it. (Personally I seek medical attention or try over the counter laxatives myself) :p;):cool:

Vermontster

I have been doing it about a month now. One of the regulars (Joe) said that it was very difficult to do this everyday. My thought was that I have my camera with me everyday and I travel a lot in the car during my day job. Piece of cake! It's not that easy. Especially if you have a busy work and home life schedule. I have had to post a few crappy photos to get me day in, but for the most part try hard to post some decent pics.

One thing is for sure should you decide to do it is that you will push your creative mind to take decent photos. That is not a bad thing. There has to be plenty of photo ops out in Montana (I lived in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho for a few years and know that you live in God's country)!!!

KWJams

I agree with the abundance of photo ops here in Montana. The problem may be being creative enough to do more than landscapes.

Where does everyone upload their daily pictures? Picturetown, Flickr, here?