New Nikon Possibly Leaked. Including the D7200

Here's another site that mentions it. It shows spec's too! :rolleyes:

According to this site, the D7200 will have the newer Expeed 4 processor and a tilt screen; 72 AF
points and ISO is going up; 8 fps too, allegedly...

This is all rumor at this point in time.

Nikon D7200 « NEW CAMERA

Last edited:

Nero

The processor is a given if the D7200 becomes official. Unless they've made a new one. :p

Not sure if I would ever use a tilt screen.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 4

The processor is a given if the D7200 becomes official. Unless they've made a new one. :p

Not sure if I would ever use a tilt screen.

I think that's very likely that they will pair it with Expeed 4. I like the tilt-screen idea, but I wouldn't want a 'touch-screen', though... Video guy's will appreciate the tilt-screen more than I would. I only shoot stills with the DSLR; when I shoot video, I use my video camera, it's much better...

They also said the camera name could be D9300 instead of D7200.

Nero

I think that's very likely that they will pair it with Expeed 4. I like the tilt-screen idea, but I wouldn't want a 'touch-screen', though... Video guy's will appreciate the tilt-screen more than I would. I only shoot stills with the DSLR; when I shoot video, I use my video camera, it's much better...

They also said the camera name could be D9300 instead of D7200.

I don't need a tilt-screen as I have an accessory that allows me to use my phone as a controller/live view screen. That'll help me for video too though I don't shoot video much. Don't have the money to get a dedicated video camera.

The name doesn't matter to me either.