G'day Nikonites

im2xtreme

G'day all from Australia.
My name is Shayne and I have been a photography enthusiast for many years but with no digital SLR of my own, I have had to rely on the use of generous friends and family to quench my photographic erges.

That all changed at Christmas with a lovely D5300 with an 18-55 and 55-200 lenses, second battery, tripod and camera bag. : ) I'm sure you can all understand my excitement when opening all the boxes and reading\imersing the manual. Lol

I look forward to learning with and from you all as I begin my Nikon journey.

CHEERS
Shayne
(im2xtreme)

Skwaz

Hi Shayne welcome to Nikonites
Any problems you have can be solved here and looking forward to seeing some shots
My partner and I are in Christchurch NZ at the moment going to Milford Sound tomorrow hope to
post some of mine when we get back to the UK
again welcome

Scott Murray

G'day all from Australia.
My name is Shayne and I have been a photography enthusiast for many years but with no digital SLR of my own, I have had to rely on the use of generous friends and family to quench my photographic erges.

That all changed at Christmas with a lovely D5300 with an 18-55 and 55-200 lenses, second battery, tripod and camera bag. : ) I'm sure you can all understand my excitement when opening all the boxes and reading\imersing the manual. Lol

I look forward to learning with and from you all as I begin my Nikon journey.

CHEERS
Shayne
(im2xtreme)
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your journey.

Another Aussie hey ;) where abouts? After all it is a big arse Island.

im2xtreme

Thanks everyone for the heartfelt welcome. Scott Murray I'm down in Canberra. Your right, its a massive country, where are you?