Thank You

Danno

Folks, I know I did my intro a bit ago but I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to you aĺl. I bought my D3200 in mid October... I had always liked photography but was to busy. I am a 57 year old workaholic. I had a stroke... now I have time... and I am thankful. I love this. I am thankful in my circumstances.

That being said... there is a flood of information out there. Classes don't work for me because I need a slower pace than that. I was struggling fighting stuff out. YouTube is one source I use a lot, but I found out about this site not long ago, and you folks have been a blessing.

Almost every day I find suggestions that help me experiment with settings and understanding the triangle. You all give good advice... the thing is I am am greener than British racing green when it comes to photography... I do not know what questions to ask, but I am learning... I appreciate your willingness to share.

God bless,
Danno

FastGlass

Glad you like it here Danno. Another site you could try is the Adorama learning center. When your at the site of Adorama, just click on the Learning center under the green search icon. Tons of videos on everything there is to know. Good luck to you on your new passion.

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Danno. I'm really happy to hear you're getting something from this web site, as, of course, that's our objective.

Fate has a cruel way of saying "slow your ass down!", doesn't it? :) Now you have the time to enjoy your new hobby. It can be very relaxing if you let it.