egosbar project 52

egosbar

i the idea of 52 photos for the year from themes given , ill be doing the list in any order but may substitute up to 5 themes if i need to, my son has a hectic golf tournament schedule this year so i should be travelling a bit which will give me the opportunity to get some nice shots.I wont be posting that often as i want to give myself a chance to take a better image for the theme instead of posting for the sake of filling in the list , im a pretty harsh critique of my own work so it might even be a couple of months before i post any.
As many of my shot themes will be hopefully golf related

Theme
Abandoned
Arches DONE#45
Architecture
Bark DONE #47
Black and White
Broken maybe a broken tee
Chairs and benches
City/Town/Where I live
Close-up DONE #20
Coiled - sub it for panarama -nsw course hole 6
Colours
Columns
Crooked
Curves
Damage
Darkness
Depth of Field DONE #13
Ocean View DONE #64
Duplicate(s)
Entrance
Extreme
Fast (subbed for reaching need to add photo
Fence(s)
Fly
Fountains/Waterfall
Gates
Glass - glass at pro shop reflection of matt monash
Industrial
Isolated
Landscapes
Leaning DONE #9
Leaves
Locks
Looking Up
Motion
Neglected
Night
Old
Pairs
Reflection DONE #65
Repetition
Roadside
Rock(s)
Silhouettes or shadows DONE #19
Stairs/Steps
Still life DONE #63
Through a window DONE #57
Unique camera angle
Vehicle
Water
Weather Done #66
Window(s) DONE #36

Read more: http://nikonites.com/project-365-and-daily-photos/26602-52-photos-2015-project.html#ixzz3NjLAUbfe

Last edited:

egosbar

thanks , he has pretty big tournament in feb , avondale medal , its a world ranking amatuer event over four rounds , hopefully he can put in a good one to get the year off and running, ill be caddying for this one , its one of the best feelings especially when he shoots a low score , caddied the other week for him and he shot a 62 , 8 under par and it was no luck just hit 16/18 greens in regulation , he also beat the course record in practice at his home club the other day and had two out of bounds , i think this year will be very good and set him on his way

egosbar

lol , you should see him hit two iron 300 meters , he hits driver 340 with a bit of tail breeze , hes playing of plus 2.3 at the moment and still has heaps of improvement coming , especially mentally , just working on his pre shot routine with visualisation of the shot , two weeks to go before avondale cup should be fun especially if he can score well, good effort considering he learned golf on sand greens in the bush. He now has a team of some of best coaches etc working to get him to the pro tour.

what handicap are you playing of?

sonicbuffalo_RIP

thanks , he has pretty big tournament in feb , avondale medal , its a world ranking amatuer event over four rounds , hopefully he can put in a good one to get the year off and running, ill be caddying for this one , its one of the best feelings especially when he shoots a low score , caddied the other week for him and he shot a 62 , 8 under par and it was no luck just hit 16/18 greens in regulation , he also beat the course record in practice at his home club the other day and had two out of bounds , i think this year will be very good and set him on his way
Sounds like a pro in the making.....watch out Shark!

sonicbuffalo_RIP

lol , you should see him hit two iron 300 meters , he hits driver 340 with a bit of tail breeze , hes playing of plus 2.3 at the moment and still has heaps of improvement coming , especially mentally , just working on his pre shot routine with visualisation of the shot , two weeks to go before avondale cup should be fun especially if he can score well, good effort considering he learned golf on sand greens in the bush. He now has a team of some of best coaches etc working to get him to the pro tour.

what handicap are you playing of?

Get this....I live on a golf course but don't play enough to get a handicap.....it would be up there in the 30's I'm sure. You have to play at least 4 times a week to get your game going right. I don't have the money or the time!

egosbar

leaning

this one has to be opened to see it at better res

leaning jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

egosbar

nsw golf club , saw the leaning tree with the clubhouse in the backround and thought it would make a good leading line , rated i think 39th best golf course in the world , my son just got invited to play for them but has declined as he will be chasing pro status either next year or the year after

c and c always welcome

egosbar

thanks mate finally got a chance to shoot a little and get one shot down , hard to get the shots you want when the golf course is full of players , had a early tee off so got out there half hour early
got concord cup in two weeks so maybe ill get a few more off the list if the timing is right

egosbar

thanks , heres another for silhoette but im not sold on it i will reshoot at some point and replace this version , the theme will still be a silhoette of a golf shot