1fastr1's 52 pics in 2015

1fastr1

I'm a day late, but planning on jumping right in.

My overall plan is to use the list, not planning on substituting. My goal is to submit one weekly, although with my work schedule I am allowing for some flexability. Most photos will be captured with my D3200, but if the hubby isn't using his, I may sneak a few with his D8 :eek:. First photo up by Sunday.

Abandoned...<slowly rubs hands together gleefully> I can't wait.

1fastr1

Alright, week 1-Abandoned. I actually did two different abandoned sites, my local mall which is 99% abandoned (ha! Only has Sears anchoring it on the south side) and a gas station which is a shell. I particularly liked the sign, or rather what's left of it. DSC_0284.jpgDSC_0290.jpgDSC_0293.jpg

1fastr1

Week 2 Submission: Arches. I prefer B&W usually, but this time, I'm on the fence. I actually really like how the color one came out. Feedback welcomed. :)DSC_0015.jpgDSC_0017.jpg

1fastr1

This arch is the Rosedale Memorial Arch in Kansas City, KS. It was dedicated to all of the Rosedale vets who died in the various wars, but I think it was primarily for the Rosedale WWI vets. Thanks for feedback. I think I like the color one more also.

1fastr1

well, I guess I'll have to post up the bark (week 4) tomorrow once my husband gets home since I can't seem to import the photo off of his camera. How frustrating. :(

hrstrat57

I'm a day late, but planning on jumping right in.

My overall plan is to use the list, not planning on substituting. My goal is to submit one weekly, although with my work schedule I am allowing for some flexability. Most photos will be captured with my D3200, but if the hubby isn't using his, I may sneak a few with his D8 :eek:. First photo up by Sunday.

Abandoned...<slowly rubs hands together gleefully> I can't wait.
@1fastr1 Watsa D8?