Best photo lab

I know there will be as many suggestions as there are people in the forum but:

1. Best lab for quality
2. Best lab for service
3. Best lab for price
4. Best overall lab

I managed labs for many years and owned two but that is all in the past and have just been printing my own 8 X 10s on my printer at home but the D3100 deserves much bigger/better printing.

bike.jpg

jengajoh

I like Nations Photo Lab and Costco for all of those reasons. Every costco will be different for service but the lady at my costco was super nice a helpful. I just tried Costco out today and they are certainly comparable to Nations photo lab. I think the quality is the same.

I have a print coming in tomorrow from Nations so I will see how it looks. My only problem so far form them is they said 24 hour turnaround and I put in in on Wednesday and they did not send it out till the following Monday.
Will let you know how it looks when it comes in.
For all you old timers here I worked in One Hour Photo labs for years. PhotoWorld first which was bought out by CameraAmerica and later CPI PhotoFinish which owned Sears Portrait and then bought out Fox Photo. I managed the Southest US for them and owned two labs of my own before seeing the writing on the wall and getting out of One Hour before the bottom fell out.

happlegate11

I use whcc and Miller's. Love them both! Fast and love everything I have gotten from them :) I love the ordering system too...makes it easy to see exactly how it is going to look when it comes back :)

I think every lab I have looked at uses the same software. Roes. Nations does and I looked at a local lab and they use the same thing. I think that is what WHCC uses also. It does make it pretty easy