Bad Gateway

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm trying to post a pic on my gallery and keep getting "Bad Gateway" message.
Did I break the gallery? ;-)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
This is what I get:

502 Bad Gateway

nginx-catap/0.8.6.518.4f6a4d9

I tried several times and it seems it's just uploading to the gallery that won't work... What's up?

Mike150

Rather than joke about it, I decided to try it and got the same error message.
I'm guessing it's the host of the website that has the problem. This usually happens when there is a change made in the support software. Usually, it's a link that gets lost or broken.

Probably up to the Master Moderator to get it squared away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Could someone try to upload a picture in the Gallery?
I'm wondering if it's me or is the upload engine shutdown for repairs.
thanks,

Marcel

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Jack, I know it works if I upload to a forum post, but try going to the gallery, member's section and try uploading a picture in your gallery. This is where I get the weird message.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Okay guys, sorry for the delay. I was updating some software on the server and something wasn't working correctly. I got it figured out and you should be able to upload things to the gallery again. :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Okay guys, sorry for the delay. I was updating some software on the server and something wasn't working correctly. I got it figured out and you should be able to upload things to the gallery again. :)

THANK YOU so much for all your work.
We kind of take it for granted until something goes wrong. And then only do we think that this forum is well taken care of by a real person that spends HIS time on keeping it working.
Thanks again!

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
THANK YOU so much for all your work.
We kind of take it for granted until something goes wrong. And then only do we think that this forum is well taken care of by a real person that spends HIS time on keeping it working.
Thanks again!

No problem! But remember that I also spend a lot of time breaking things. haha