Daily (weekly?) photo submission.

happlegate11

Well I thought I would start doing a daily photo diary (maybe weekley as life get crazy around here a lot) and this is a start...I wanted to capture my littlest baby girls lashes...because they are AMAZING. Here is my best shot :)
DSC_0822 copy 2.jpg

ohkphoto

Snow White
She looks adorable! I agree with Jack that it's a little overexposed. I think I would try playing around with a macro lens to get her eyelashes, maybe from a different angle.

happlegate11

I purposely over exposed this one to make her lashes stand out more. I don't currently own a macro lens...so I have to deal with what I have at the moment... Here is another where I boosted the exposure...this was taken during the same time. I just bought my D7000 and like to mess with all the different settings... :)
DSC_0834.jpg

custodian

Hi Heather .... I am new to all this overexposed and setting for this and that. I have not figured a lot of it out yet and not sure if I ever will. LOL :p
But, what I see in most of your shots is great timing beautiful ladies incredible animals and the love you have for your family and friends.
You seem to be able to capture the moment Great Job keep it up.
BTW the last one of your Little Gem daughter even made me giggle.

happlegate11

Hi Heather .... I am new to all this overexposed and setting for this and that. I have not figured a lot of it out yet and not sure if I ever will. LOL :p
But, what I see in most of your shots is great timing beautiful ladies incredible animals and the love you have for your family and friends.
You seem to be able to capture the moment Great Job keep it up.
BTW the last one of your Little Gem daughter even made me giggle.

Thanks she is a super goofball most of the time! And give yourself time..I really just play with my camera in different setting to get different shots. That is the way I learn:)

happlegate11

Data for the above photo :)
Camera Model: NIKON D7000
Lens: 18.0-105.0 mm f/3.5-5.6
Focal Length: 50mm (35mm equivalent: 75mm)
Focus Distance: Infinite
Aperture: f/5.0
Exposure Time: 0.0063 s (1/160)
ISO equiv: 640
Exposure Bias: +3.00 EV
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: Manual
Exposure Mode: Manual
White Balance: Manual
Light Source: Fine Weather
Flash Fired: No (enforced)
Orientation: Normal
Color Space: sRGB

happlegate11

I thought I would share why my slider door windows are NEVER clean. Obviously I didn't take this photo...my fiance took it! She is ABSOLUTELY a daddies girl! Makes me laugh every time!

DSC_1119.jpg

custodian

It is funny how the kids like to lick the glass, My daughter use to do the same thing. I hope she still doesn't do it as she is 19 now.

happlegate11

Wow I have not been on in awhile..Life has been crazy in both good and bad ways. So I thought I should get back on here and post a couple photos. These are my first attempts at flying critters..be nice LOL DSC_1381 copy.jpgDSC_1407 copy.jpg

custodian

I agree very nice shots in deed. Did you just happen upon the butterfly or is he a bit part actor? :p I tried to hire one through an agent to pose for me but some plan brown moth showed up claiming to be a replacement. They wouldn’t even refund my money, I was so mad.:mad: :D