Philly's South 9th St Italian Market

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
A couple images from this morning inside iconic establishments at Philly's Italian Market with the V2 and 6.7-13mm. Always a good time.

Italian Market_1.jpg

Italian Market_2.jpg

Italian Market_3.jpg

BackdoorArts

Been too long since I've been down there. DiBruno Bros. under the Comcast Center was one of the reasons I put on weight when I had a contract there. Down the elevator, grab a pork sandwich, up the elevator. LOL

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Been too long since I've been down there. DiBruno Bros. under the Comcast Center was one of the reasons I put on weight when I had a contract there. Down the elevator, grab a pork sandwich, up the elevator. LOL

I surely understand that Jake! Let's just say that our cheese and meat snack tray at the family get together will be awesome this year! (Ever try the duck breast prosciutto? OMG)

Phillydog1958

A couple images from this morning inside iconic establishments at Philly's Italian Market with the V2 and 6.7-13mm. Always a good time.

View attachment 129875

View attachment 129876

View attachment 129877

Nice images, Eduard. You made me homesick. I'm originally from South Philly. I actually recognize the shops in your photos. What I find interesting is the changes in the dynamics of what once was truly, an "Italian" market. Most of the children of many of those market owners are not continuing to run those businesses. Many are selling out to other ethnic groups. Times are a changing.

Last edited: