Third Party Battery Grip for D7000.

Curt

Well I just got my new battery grip for my D7000.
It is a third party grip, and it cost me (with shipping) $70.00.
It is great; you can not tell it from the Nikon (very well made).
It is not on the market yet I am told I have the first one..lol.
Anyone interested just PM me and I will give you the info.
Here are the pictures. D7000 battery grip 4.JPG
D7000 battery grip 2.JPG D7000 battery grip 3.JPG
D7000 battery grip 1.JPG

fotojack

Curt, do you happen to have the website for that grip? I want to see if they have the grip for the D200. I have the MB-D200 grip on mine now, but I'm looking at others, too.

bluenoser

Banned
I have the OEM MB-D11 and I sure can't tell the difference between the two just by looking. Very impressive! Looking forward to your future comments regarding it's performance (which I expect to be positive). To all appearances, looks to be an amazing deal versus the nice but very overpriced MB-D11.

fotojack

Well so far I am very happy with it, however the company I got it from has told me they will not sell it to retail.
But rather in large numbers to dealers. It was sent to me as a favor (know ppl. in China).
However Linkdelight now sells a Grip for the D7000 at a very good price, and is a very good company to deal with, with great after service.

Battery Grip for Nikon D7000 MB-D11 EN-EL15 Battery | Photography | Linkdelight.com

I just checked both websites, and I guess they don't make the grip for the D200 anymore. Bummer. Oh well. I'll just live with the one I have. Thanks anyway, Curt. :)

Curt

Well I paid $40.70 U.S. plus shipping for mine without the battery. However the company will not sell retail.
So I would assume for $70.00 it will come with a battery?

Curt

I just checked both websites, and I guess they don't make the grip for the D200 anymore. Bummer. Oh well. I'll just live with the one I have. Thanks anyway, Curt. :)

Wow Jack, I can't believe you can't get a battery Grip for the D200?
Maybe contact them and ask, they must still have it.

Curt

Marcel, you will be very happy with this company. I have gotten lots of things though them and have not been disapppointed with anything yet. Let me know how you like the grip & the service when you get your grip.

alchse

Well this comes with a battery and the linkdelight one doesn't.

The $55 extra seems like a reasonable price for the battery

Curt

Well, I have had my 3rd. party Battery grip for a couple weeks now.
I am very happy with it, I use it almost every day and its fantastic.
So two thumbs up on my new grip J.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I did get my grip sometime last week.... or was it two weeks ago..... and I'm very happy with it, too. The parcel came right to my door and I didn't have to give UPS their 35$ just to fill up the customs papers.
It works well and fits tight to the camera. So far so good.
Thanks for the link Curt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Curt

Marcel, you get it from Linkdelight, right? They are a great company to deal with. I have a few things coming from them.
Hope to get it tomorrow or Thursday (before the postal strike).