Steve's 52 for 2015

SteveH

I am going to join in the 52 for 2015 too. I will be using the Nikonites subject list in any order and any lens... I may also post more than one shot a week.

Abandoned
Arches
Architecture
Bark
Black and White
Broken
Chairs and benches
City/Town/Where I live
Close-up
Coiled
Colours
Columns
Crooked
Curves
Damage
Darkness
Depth of Field
Dots / Dashes / Diagonals
Duplicate(s)
Entrance
Extreme
Fast (eg fast food/fast cars etc)
Fence(s)
Fly
Fountains/Waterfall
Gates
Glass
Industrial
Isolated
Landscapes
Leaning
Leaves
Locks
Looking Up
Motion
Neglected
Night
Old
Pairs
Reflection
Repetition
Roadside
Rock(s)
Silhouettes or shadows
Stairs/Steps
Still life
Through a window
Unique camera angle
Vehicle
Water
Weather
Window(s)

Last edited:

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Hopefully some of the contests will have similar themes ;) But knowing my luck I will have shot the weekly challenge theme on a prior week LOL

Tracey....you know we're related, don't you? My last name is Jones too! My Father's side of the family comes from Wales. I was raised in SW Virginia in the US. WHere do you live?

traceyjj

Tracey....you know we're related, don't you? My last name is Jones too! My Father's side of the family comes from Wales. I was raised in SW Virginia in the US. WHere do you live?
I am born and bread in Nottingham, England - My husbands family come from a small town in North Wales :)

SteveH

Week #1 - Rock(s)

This is a shot I took today while walking the hounds. It is an area called the "Bridestones", which is a group of tall rock formations on a ridge above Dalby Forest, in North Yorkshire. This rock is my favourite, although I wouldn't stand near it on a windy day! I will post more of the rocks in my Every-so-often thread as I get them processed.

dsc_7801-edit.jpg

wthorson

Week #1 - Rock(s)

This is a shot I took today while walking the hounds. It is an area called the "Bridestones", which is a group of tall rock formations on a ridge above Dalby Forest, in North Yorkshire. This rock is my favourite, although I wouldn't stand near it on a windy day! I will post more of the rocks in my Every-so-often thread as I get them processed.

dsc_7801-edit.jpg

I really like this shot of the "rock". I want to see this when I visit UK next year. Take more shots of this area for me. It looks like a wonderful place.

SteveH

It is a lovely place Wendy, we spend a lot of time there walking our dogs, so I will make sure I post more shots of the area for you!

SteveH

I'm a bit rushed for photos this week I'm afraid... Bad weather and preparing to move house have eaten into my photography opportunities!

Anyway, I did manage to grab this while walking the dogs.... I thought about putting this in for the "Water" category, but decided on "Depth of field" instead:)

So, without further ado, Week #3 - "Depth of field"

dsc_8020-edit.jpg