WHSE Photo's

Chubby

I've been asked by my company to take some pictures of our new warehouse and order pulling system for a brochure they want to put together. I'm not sure about what equipment I should be taking as far as lenses and flash go. The building has plenty of daylight and a good amount of overhead lighting. I'll take a 35m1.8 and my normal 16-85 plus a flash unit, I wish I had a 10-24 wide angle which I think might work he best. If anyone has any experience or comments about this let me know. I normally shoot landscape and sporting events. Thanks.

480sparky

If you're shooting color, you're going to have issues with a mix of daylight and the artificial light. You may want to consider shooting at night so you have only one color temperature to deal with.

A speedlight won't really 'fill up' a warehouse, but could be useful if shooting something small and close. Remember, you'll have a color temp. difference between the speedlight and the lighting as well.

A tripod would be a must. And not a cheapie. $25 tripods are best used for doorstops.

You can also rent a lens.

FastGlass

If your familiar with image adjustments and use any of the popular software. Fixing any color differences from a few light sources shouldn't be an issue. If using a speed light then just gel the flash to match what light your shooting in.