Yellow Band

Grouper5

I just received my D750 and I am seeing a broad horizontal yellow band on many of my images on the LCD. It can appear at the top, middle or lower part of the image. There are some images that don't have it. Any one have any thoughts as to what I need to do other than return the camera?

J-see

When checking a picture on the LCD, if you click up and down with the selector, does the band remain there?

Eyelight

Welcome to here.

You say yellow band and we all imagine something that may or may not be what you see. Since it is in the shot, how about posting one up to the thread here.

AC016

Photos with this offending yellow line would help. Nothing like saying that you have some sort of anomaly in your photos, yet you don't post any photos.

Grouper5

DSC_0038.jpgQuick test shot at work. Card is San Disk Extreme pro.

Eyelight

Looking at the settings for each shot you have, is there any correlation between the appearance of yellow and shutter speed?

AC016

Well, yellow is a Nikon color after all, lol. I suggest you take it back to where you bought it from. Good luck, this really sucks for a new camera.

Grouper5

Disappointing. I was excited to get this since I have been using a D300s for several years. It will be great fun getting back on line at B&H this time of year!!