Nikon D800e and accessories - SOLD

sigmon

Nikon D800e and accessories

Selling my excellent condition D800e to fund D810 purchase. Camera has amazing resolution and color. I am selling only because I like to have the latest and for today, that is the D810. Please see the pictures for condition and accessories included. The camera was purchased December, 2013 new from Adorama. The L plate and battery grip are only a couple of months old. The charger, etc. have never even been unpacked. Even included are 4 memory cards and an over the shoulder strap.
Asking $2400.00 which will include Paypal fees and well packed, insured shipping. Email with questions. [email protected].

List Date: 12/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nikon D800e and accessories
--------------------------------------
SOLD

nikonites

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Re: Nikon D800e and accessories

Nikon D800e and accessories

Selling my excellent condition D800e to fund D810 purchase. Camera has amazing resolution and color. I am selling only because I like to have the latest and for today, that is the D810. Please see the pictures for condition and accessories included. The camera was purchased December, 2013 new from Adorama. The L plate and battery grip are only a couple of months old. The charger, etc. have never even been unpacked. Even included are 4 memory cards and an over the shoulder strap.
Asking $2400.00 which will include Paypal fees and well packed, insured shipping. Email with questions. [email protected].

List Date: 12/8/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nikon D800e and accessories
On Sale For: $2,400.00 + $10.00 Shipping

nikonites

Mobile friendly version: Nikon D800e and accessories

Please repost and follow the rules of the maketplace. You need to read the rules for posting please.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod

​Thank you for the link. I see 4 rules and don't understand which one I have not complied with unless it is the format of the picture which will not load for me when I click on it.

The last rule is that you post a picture with your name and did in it. The first image in this thread is a good example.

sigmon

The last rule is that you post a picture with your name and did in it. The first image in this thread is a good example.
Thank you. I did see a few posts with that format, but many without it. I'll try to get another picture up with the card. In the meantime, I do have my user name an '14 in the bottom right. Sigmon

Pretzel

...or about trolling?

Sorry, tried to stop myself, but failed this time. All over a thread from mid-December... *sigh*

Wait, I guess I just became a troll too. Oh well.