Moab Man's 2015 Area 52

Moab Man

I will use the original theme list. The plan is to use this as a bucket list of good photos and not just something to fill a requirement. While I will try to capture something each week, the intent is to capture a great photo when a list item presents itself. As I fulfill an item I will un-bold it. I will also keep a list in my phone so that an opportunity is not missed.

Single biggest objective is to have a thread of polished photos that are not pressured by time so that I can carefully choose or set up the shot.

Abandoned
Arches
Architecture
Bark
Black and White
Broken
Chairs and benches
City/Town/Where I live
Close-up
Coiled
Colours
Columns
Crooked
Curves
Damage
Darkness
Depth of Field
Dots / Dashes / Diagonals
Duplicate(s)
Entrance
Extreme
Fast (eg fast food/fast cars etc)
Fence(s)
Fly
Fountains/Waterfall
Gates
Glass
Industrial
Isolated
Landscapes
Leaning
Leaves
Locks
Looking Up
Motion
Neglected
Night
Old
Pairs
Reflection
Repetition
Roadside
Rock(s)
Silhouettes or shadows
Stairs/Steps
Still life
Through a window

Unique camera angle
Vehicle
Water
Weather
Window(s)

Last edited:

Moab Man

Week 1 of 52 City/Town/Where I Live

Shot this one for my City/Town/Where I Live, but gave it a few days to see if I still loved it to use this photo. Turned out really well with great texture and captured a patron in mid bite of his pizza. The photo has really caught on fire so-to-say with the business and patrons of the business. I intend to do more of these photos of businesses on historic 25th Street over the course of the year because I just love the old stage coach city of Ogden, UT.

DSC_2572.jpg

wthorson

Shot this one for my City/Town/Where I Live, but gave it a few days to see if I still loved it to use this photo. Turned out really well with great texture and captured a patron in mid bite of his pizza. The photo has really caught on fire so-to-say with the business and patrons of the business. I intend to do more of these photos of businesses on historic 25th Street over the course of the year because I just love the old stage coach city of Ogden, UT.

Wow!! Awesome start for the 52 Project.
View attachment 131689
Wow!! Awesome start for the 52 Project.

Jrgavette

Amazing shot!!! :)

Moab Man

With such heavy overcast I pushed it up to near blow out or it looked dingy gray. I wish we could get out from under all this flat muted lighting.