Any of you been to Kelbyone live seminars?

dickelfan

I won a ticket for this Friday in San Antonio for Matt Klosklowski's Lightroom seiminar so I'm gonna run over early Friday morning for it. Figured I'd hopefully learn some good info. Have any of you been, what is to be expected?

BackdoorArts

I saw Scott Kelby do his Shoot Like A Pro seminar last year in Philly. Well done, well paced, and it gave me a lot of good information (or more accurately, perspective) that I needed at the time.

Matt's a great LR teacher and I suspect that you'll get more than an earful of wisdom and tricks. A lot is going to depend on what they distribute in terms of notes and whether they give it to you up front or at the end. In my class they distributed the notebook at the end to "keep you from scribbling notes and missing what's going on up here", which actually worked. For a class like yours I'd hope they distribute things up front.

Free is always good, and it's worth the visit. I was able to join NAPP at a discount that day and I'm glad I did as I've locked in a $99/yr membership for KelbyOne instead of the new $249/yr. which, frankly, just isn't worth it.