Got it and its......

mikew_RIP

Great

:D
Was a little disappointed as its not a UK unit,not a problem with warranty as its European so its covered by Nikon UK but i had to buy a plug adapter for the charger and i never got an English version of the manual so working off a down load copy.Just done 6 shots in the street in jpeg with no adjustments dialed in so i could upload a sample for the shutter count and its 1 so thats ok.
This was only going to be a one lens camera for those extra shots but i will rethink that,dont know whether to get the 30-110 lens or the FT-1 adapter first to use my DX lenses.

One ISO 3200 Jpeg with no in camera sharpening or other settings.

DSC_0006.jpg

traceyjj

Am I the only one who is perfectly happy with just one camera?...Lenses? Now that's another whole bowl of wax all together.;)
I have one DSLR, but I do have my handy-dandy little Olympus XZ1 that I have with me at all times... however, since I have my D800, I find the camera sadly lacking, so I hardly use it any more.
But as my daughter is into photography, I also have access to her D5100 and lenses, should I feel the urge :D

Eyelight

I picked up a J1 for the same reason.

I'd feel less than whole if I didn't have a camera on my person. Even a DX is too much to pack all the time, so I carry a Canon compact on my belt, which may be replaced by a Coolpix in the near future. Would have went Coolpix when I bought the Canon, except the Canon has an OVF, but I'm getting used to using the LCD on the J1, so.....

mikew_RIP

Must admit i was pleasantly surprised how usable the rear screen is on the V2, althpough its nice to have the EVF even with the drawbacks,it shows how great a DSLR finder is though.