Multiple shots via 1 press remote trigger - is this possible?

Sparx

Hi all, I'm new to this site but think maybe you guys can help. I am looking to take multiple pictures with just one button press from my remote to my D5200. I hear from other types of cameras that one remote press can take up to 9 pictures but having scoured through the menu's and manual I don't think this is possible at all on the D5200 but wonder if there is some sort of cheat available.

Any help greatly appreciated....

Many thanks!

Sparx

Horoscope Fish

Hi all, I'm new to this site but think maybe you guys can help. I am looking to take multiple pictures with just one button press from my remote to my D5200. I hear from other types of cameras that one remote press can take up to 9 pictures but having scoured through the menu's and manual I don't think this is possible at all on the D5200 but wonder if there is some sort of cheat available. Any help greatly appreciated.... Many thanks! Sparx
Press the Menu button and go into the "Shooting" menu.
Drop down to "Multiple Exposure" and turn the option on.
Set the number of shots to "3" (that's the max on the D5200).
Next you'll need to enable the remote in the "Shooting" menu as well under "Release Mode". Set it to, I think it says "Quick Response Remote" or something similar.
That should do it.

Sparx

Thanks for the tip although unfortunately it didn't work, followed the steps to no avail and then once taken the shot with the remote I try having a look at the multiple exposure menu and it as switched itself off and won't allow me to change the settings until I turn the camera off and back on again.

Any ideas?

Many thanks!