Lightroom 5 - Should I uninstall

Fred Kingston

Just keep what you have... and add the CC... It'll see your existing stuff and upgrade what it needs... More importantly, it'll see and use your existing catalogue...

BackdoorArts

The horrorshow of Lightroom is that there is no upgrade path, so regardless of whether or not you uninstall what's there now CC will attempt to install the full latest version (there are no incremental upgrades), requiring a 1GB download. So, while it doesn't make a difference, I would keep your current version on there so that there's less of a potential for the new install to miss finding catalogs and other linkages that may be set in your existing version.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

The horrorshow of Lightroom is that there is no upgrade path, so regardless of whether or not you uninstall what's there now CC will attempt to install the full latest version (there are no incremental upgrades), requiring a 1GB download. So, while it doesn't make a difference, I would keep your current version on there so that there's less of a potential for the new install to miss finding catalogs and other linkages that may be set in your existing version.

Thanks Jake....you're truly a gem!