Howdy

wtlwdwgn

Greetings,

I'm a 50 year Pentax shooter but I've dabbled with other brands such as Leica, Canon, Olympus, and Nikon. I started photography in 1962 at the USAF Photo School and have never really stopped shooting even after changing careers twice. Now I'm retired and spend my time shooting wildlife and landscapes. Yellowstone is only a couple of hours away and I spend a lot of time there. Looking forward to sharing images with you.

Scott Murray

Greetings,

I'm a 50 year Pentax shooter but I've dabbled with other brands such as Leica, Canon, Olympus, and Nikon. I started photography in 1962 at the USAF Photo School and have never really stopped shooting even after changing careers twice. Now I'm retired and spend my time shooting wildlife and landscapes. Yellowstone is only a couple of hours away and I spend a lot of time there. Looking forward to sharing images with you.
Welcome to the forum mate, looking forward to seeing your photos.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Welcome.....and we especially look forward to your beautiful state and National Park. We went their once when I was a kid! Loved it....Old Faithful....the painted pots or pools....beautiful!

Michael J.

Welcome - You started photography 1962, and I started life in 1962. So we have something in common :D

I can't wait to see some Billings, Montana area photos as well as others