What I'm wearing to the beach this summer . . .

ohkphoto

Snow White
VAD1M.jpg

Is this a fashion statement or what?

Vermontster

My wife would just die for those!!! Though she doesn't need to know I said that... lol. It's my understanding that what goes on at Nikonites, stays at Nikonites!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph Bautsch

Hmmm... High heel flippers at the beach. Lol..That should make walking in the sand a lot of fun. What's the bikini look like?

Last edited by a moderator:

fotojack

I'm assuming we all had a visual of Helene and her trikini! ;) And by the way......Flipper's dead......they're called fins by the diving community. :) Just thought I'd throw that in there. ;)

Carolina Photo Guy

I'm assuming we all had a visual of Helene and her trikini! ;) And by the way......Flipper's dead......they're called fins by the diving community. :) Just thought I'd throw that in there. ;)

Is that what NAKED divers call them? Or do they call them FLOPPERS?
(Now THERES a visual!)

I'm just saying'.

Pete

ohkphoto

Snow White
Strange that Helene has been curiously silent since her OP.

Must be working on her tan lines...

LOL . . . I have been gone all day doing what every good photographer should be doing . . . TAKING PICTURES!!;):cool:

I've got to say this thread has just cracked me up . . . I thought we needed some off-topic thingy to have fun with . . . was definitely not expecting trikinis and floppers LOL :eek::eek::cool:. . . I would have to say that it started degenerating at post #3, you think? :p:cool:

Without a sense of humor, life sucks. Thanks all for making me laugh so hard tonight! :cool: