mike the mentor D750 vs 5DIII-portrait pictures preference.

rocketman122

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsZtUZvoeO0

in this video he compared it against the 3 year old 5DIII. no problem with that. I do have a problem with his portrait test.
go into the description and go to the portrait test

19:12 - Portrait Test

grab a piece of paper and write 1-13 and see if your like the one on the left or right. I scored 50% nikon 50% canon. but thats only because his exposure is crap and is biased. I was able to discern certain pictures with the higher dynamic range and knew it was the nikon. but for instance #7, left is fine and the right is very underexposed which skews ones opinion. WB is off on both and he should have manually inputted kelvin on them both so there is a fair test. one is warmer the other cooler. so those who love warmer tones will lean towards those. this is unbiased. I like a bit warmer, my friend likes cooler. meh.

Im not upset that I only chose 50% nikon. I think the canon does great images as well. I just hate internet videos that post inaccurate tests.

I also didnt like that hes lying by saying there is a security issue with the wifi which is BS since like any device, you should put a password on it. problem solved.

how did you score?

ShootRaw

Yea I watched this a week ago..The thing about the focus testing, is there could be user error. Not sure why the mark 3 would edge out the Nikon...
As far as ISO...The D750 should slaughter the Canon... He seems to think they are close..False...The D750 has the better Dynamic Range for sure..

BackdoorArts

It's no secret Canon has better skin tones. This was the review I needed to see before finally settling for the D750 after having a horrendous skin tones at times with the D600:

Nikon D750 Review - Pro Wedding Photographer Review -Shotkit

It was a similar review by a wedding photographer that convinced me that I needed the D750 instead of shooting with two D610's. And it's examples like this that make me wonder how people are still convinced that it's the same sensor as the D600/610.

As for the original post, "tests" can be skewed to yield the answer you want. That's why we have so many foods available that will make us live 10 more years, provided they don't kill us first.