sony's a7 II Coming Soon - The "Most" Important Camera? Doubt it!

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Here's an article written about Sony's new a7 II coming soon. I posted yesterday about it, and this is another article written about it. From my viewpoint, the new camera is headed in the right direction, but I wouldn't buy it just for the stabilization. While that's a great feature, I am disappointed in Sony's lack of development in this camera's fps. They basically haven't upgraded their first model in that regard, which is what I had hoped for with the new model. I guess Sony is putting all their arrows in the quiver of their Pro line, which will be coming out next year. For what it's worth, here is the new article. I think it's at least worth the short read.

Here

Eyelight

re: sony's a7 II Coming Soon - The "Most" Important Camera? Doubt it!

A little bait and switch going on with the title and content. Had me wondering for a moment.:)

sonicbuffalo_RIP

If it needs modification, be my guest....I don't really see the need for it, but no problem.

Duhhhhh.......I just saw that I said Nikon's a7 II instead of Sony's a7 II....sorry......help Mod(s)!:eek:

Last edited:

AC016

Well, it's his opinion. Though, there is always something "better" just around the corner.

Rick M

If it needs modification, be my guest....I don't really see the need for it, but no problem.

Duhhhhh.......I just saw that I said Nikon's a7 II instead of Sony's a7 II....sorry......help Mod(s)!:eek:

Lol, it's the ex-mod in me showing through :)

AC016

I thought maybe there was some sort of subliminal message there. I think it looks fine as is, lol:p

TedG954

Well, that may be the straw that break's the camel's wallet. Unless something disasterous is reported, I'll be planning to get one. Along with the Zeiss 55/1.8

hrstrat57

Put SSS in body and fix AF so I can shoot sports puts A7 back in my sweet spot.

Will be interesting to see how she performs with LA-EA4.... I still have most of my sweet Maxxum glass.

had to sell my 200 APO tele and my 100f2.8 macro to fund Nikon gear.