Question about D7000 Image preview

keny

Hi everyone I'm new to this forums and i am also new to Nikon system. I've been shooting Canon for 2years and I freshly bought a used D7000. I've been playing with it and I can't seem to figure out how to remove the bottom part with the Date/time. If anyone knows how, please share your secret haha. I know with Canon you can hide it but with Nikon no idea. Thanks!

P.s: I don't have the camera's manual.

i tried on the pad with the arrows and it only does this.

Horoscope Fish

Press the Menu button and go into the "Playback" menu (the little triangle icon).
From there, go into "Playback Display Options".
That menu will give you a series of checkboxes you can choose from that will determine what screens you see, including nothing but your shot, while in review mode.

There's actually two-pages to this menu but the last item sort of hides on the second page all by itslef (at least it does on the D7100) and you have to scroll down to get the "Overview" checkbox. That's one option you might want to leave on.

Last edited:

keny

I tried that Horoscope. The check box are Focus point, highlights, RGB histogram, data. Unchecked them all, date/time still showing. :(

Horoscope Fish

I tried that Horoscope. The check box are Focus point, highlights, RGB histogram, data. Unchecked them all, date/time still showing. :(
You need to check "ON" the box for "None - Image Only". Clear all the others.

Now you'll have two screens when reviewing pictures: One with the date and time and so forth at the bottom. Click the four-way button up or down one time to see nothing but your photo. If you clear ALL the checkboxes, including "None - Image Only", you'll get the "bar" at the bottom with the date and time and all that anyway. Not very intuitive, I know, but that's how it works.