COREY KLUBER, 2014 A.L. Cy Young Winner

TedG954

Corey is the hardest working athlete I've had the pleasure of viewing. I'm not much of a sports photographer, but I did manage to get these last summer.

The 2014 A.L. Cy Young Winner, Corey Kluber.jpg

2014 Cy Young Winner Corey Kluber.jpg

2014 Kluber   AL Cy Young Winner.jpg

BackdoorArts

And he's not Free Agent eligible so we won't dump him for prospects next year. Let's hope they treat him right and he does the same in return.

TedG954

And he's not Free Agent eligible so we won't dump him for prospects next year. Let's hope they treat him right and he does the same in return.

I spent a good amount of time on the field and in the locker room with the Tribe, and Kluber was by far the most dedicated player I saw. Francona is a great manager and I'm sure he appreciates Corey. Let's hope the front office does too. He's not very high on the payroll. A raise is due. Go Tribe!

BackdoorArts

I spent a good amount of time on the field and in the locker room with the Tribe, and Kluber was by far the most dedicated player I saw. Francona is a great manager and I'm sure he appreciates Corey. Let's hope the front office does too. He's not very high on the payroll. A raise is due. Go Tribe!

How'd you get so lucky - or does that come for anyone willing to spring for a season ticket now? ;)

TedG954

I worked for MLB in the drug testing program. I had full access to anywhere a player could go. I may be doing Spring Training at various sites in FLA, but I'll definately be doing it in CLE next season.