Kayte's 2nd attempt at a 365

kayte

In light of my new found freedom (not looking for sympathy but my husband left about a week ago...long story and again, just stating) I'm looking to find something to help me through the hard emotions and times that I am going through. My kids are one thing, my Dachshund, my family and my photography.

I will post my first photo for this on Friday and then from there, ONE a day (god, lol, I need to learn self control haha). Hopefully by the end of this, I will see the growth I will go through...

So here goes...again...and I'm not going to post here but to my blog Izagael Photography, so that I'm not having to remember where I'm posting to...I will post here that I have my new photos once a week. Follow my blog if you like :)

Wish me luck :)

kayte

Wooooohoooo...this thread has been made a sticky, even more reason to make to the end. So that I don't embarrass myself, lol. Okay started early...couldn't wait, lol...though the weather wasn't being nice, so boring shots to start off with. they will get better, lol.

Browncoat

Drill-Sergeant-Photo.jpg

Motivation.

Mike150

Kayte,
I think there is nothing more beautiful than a child's eyes. They always seem to exhibit a sense of wonderment and awe.
You've done a good job capturing that look.

kayte

Well had a brain fart, lol...had photos to edit for yesterday's pics and, in my lovely way, managed to format the card and forget that I hadn't uploaded them. so to keep the count at 365 by the end, I post a double...TECHNICALLY I didn't miss anything...though, shh, we all know that I did...lol...enjoy, folks!