Another flower I found

Carolina Photo Guy

Digitalis.jpg

This is the Digitalis plant that I found at Tryon Palace here in New Bern, NC.

I know it ain't as good as a cold beer, but thats all I got for ya.

Try to contain your grief.

Pete

Rick M

Luckily I gave up drinking years ago, so no disappointment here. That is a beautiful flower and shot. F8 was perfect, flower is sharp and the bricks are blurred just right (actually they look interesting too). Nice job!

Joseph Bautsch

Very lovely color. I have a white Digitalis in bloom as well. If you can't contain your grief then try eating the flowers, that can be a real heart stopper.

Mike150

Great shots Pete, I really am jealous. Your flowers are gorgeous.
As much as I like shooting flowers, they just don't seem to be doing any blooming around here, and those that are, are starting out wilted. I think it's a case of too much rain in this area.

Carolina Photo Guy

Some Kinda Purple Flower.jpg

I was walking along the seawall this morning and guess what? MORE dang flowers!

I think this one is a wildflower, but I have no idea what its called, other than Bubba.

So I present to you, "Bubba, the Some Kinda Purple Flower"

Enjoy

Pete

ohkphoto

Snow White
It's so pretty against the rocks. It looks like it might be part of the morning glory family. Nice photo, Pete! Thanks for sharing with those of us in the desert (WHO ARE UNDER A FREEZE WARNING!!! . . . sigh)

Carolina Photo Guy

It's so pretty against the rocks. It looks like it might be part of the morning glory family. Nice photo, Pete! Thanks for sharing with those of us in the desert (WHO ARE UNDER A FREEZE WARNING!!! . . . sigh)

As Bill Clinton would say, "I feel your pain!"

Actually, you don't know how lucky you are. Imagine having to contend with temps in the low '80s, a slight breeze with partially cloudy skies.

I really don't know how I am able to handle it without a breakdown!

SIGH!

Poor old Pete

ohkphoto

Snow White
Actually, you don't know how lucky you are. Imagine having to contend with temps in the low '80s, a slight breeze with partially cloudy skies.

I really don't know how I am able to handle it without a breakdown!

. . . and by the sea, too! You poor thing!!

fotojack

OK, let's all dig deep and take up a collection for poor ol' Pete. Talk about being so brave in the face of such adversity! Gawd!