Nikon D610 Mint Condition - SOLD

jrleo33

Nikon D610 Mint Condition

Nikon D610 Mint Condition
Item condition: 10 Pre-owned equipment, but appear as BNIB.

This Nikon D610 is a US Model received by me from Nikon. I did open the box, and checked the camera accessories; and did charge the battery, and tested this D610 with a 50mm F/1.8D Prime lens, and everything checks out just great. There are about 20 clicks on the shutter of this Nikon D610.

PayPal: Price is $1567.00 Net to me, insured shipping and PayPal Fee are included in this price. Shipping to CONUS ONLY.
Questions: [email protected]
Reason for selling this D610: I have a complete Nikon D800e setup.

List Date: 11/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nikon D610 Mint Condition
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nikonites

AC016

Re: Nikon D610 Mint Condition

Would you mind inluding photos of the camera itself, as well as including a piece of paper with your username in the photos. Right now, all we have is a photo of a box. Thanks

jrleo33

As requested, more Photos of the D610, along with a sampleJPEG image. I added my User’s Name in red ink with PS in one of the Camera photos.
2-NikonD610-N-C-R.jpg
5-JPEG-Test-1-J.jpg3-NikonD610-O-D.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod

I'd just like to explain the why of our Marketplace rules. I'm not saying that you are not in possession of the camera, but not all people might be as honest as you are.
The picture of the camera you've posted was taken onOctober 30th and you did add a photoshop on it.

What we would like to see is a piece of paper with your username AND the date in hand writing. This way, the prospective buyer can be absolutely sure that you have the camera at that particular date. The written date should also concur with the date on the exif file.

When these requirements are not followed, we recommend people NOT to make an offer.

jrleo33

I hope this new photo meets the requirements. I had never thought about actual possession being an issue, but you are absolutely right. Thanks for your help.

D600-Note-1.jpg

Last edited: